- Property Type: Townhouse
About this listing
Offering a spacious floor plan with air-conditioned living & dining space/ fan in living room. Beautiful timber flooring on the ground floor and brand new carpeting upstairs. Well equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboards, bench space and pantry. Complemented with a dining area that overlooks a larger than average landscaped courtyard with a covered entertaining area that offers the perfect place to relax and enjoy your breakfast or entertain family & friends in private after work. Two generous extra-large bedrooms, with spacious built-ins, both with access to the two-way bathroom. The master bedroom boasts the option of air-conditioning or fan, and includes a balcony and walk in robe with shelving.
Additional features include internal laundry, security screens with locks, roof insulation, a main bathroom with bathtub, two separate toilets for the busy family, sizable closed storage under the stairs, remote access internal lock up garage with an additional park in front of unit and low body corp fees.
This pet-friendly complex has an in-ground pool and plenty of visitor parking with entrance into the complex via Roghan Road.
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
- Coles, Aldi, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre across the road
- Bus stop, with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times, also across the road, with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD
- Carseldine Railway Station (4 minute drive) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 minute drive)
- Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre (8 minute walk) and various other schools and childcare facilities close by
- Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive)
- Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children (7 minute walk)
- Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive)
- Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 minute drive)
- Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).