- Land Size: 1009 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- Chattels remaining: Blinds
About this listing
Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac this home is ideal for families of all ages, families with young children, or those yearning to settle down in a relaxed setting in a peaceful court.
Recently renovated, it has a modern kitchen filled with every amenity for daily cooking and opens out to the superb outdoor living, a perfect spot for breakfast, Sunday barbie or for family and friends' entertaining.
Offering air-conditioned bedrooms and living areas, this home will allow you to spread out, relax and enjoy all the hard work that have been done for your comfort. With summer well and truly upon us now, there is no better way than moving into a home that offers so much more.
Located within short distance to the Kurwongbah Primary School, local shops, day care centres, lake, walking tracks, public and train transport, this area is part of an important growth corridor - notably the rail link and the upcoming university precinct which will no doubt reflect the value of this family home in the short term future.
So if you want to be in the swim this summer and invest in a sought-after area, phone Lolit today. I would love to show you around.
List of features include:
- Built by AV Jennings Home
- 3 bedrooms + Media or 4th bedroom
- Master bedroom has air-con, en-suite, study nook and sliding door to the backyard
- Separate lounge has air-con, fire place and access to the pool
- Renovated toilet, bathroom and shower
- Upgraded kitchen has 5-element gas stove, electric oven, range hood, and dishwasher
- Dining/Meals area, Ceiling fans throughout
- In-ground salt water pool, 1,009m2 block
- Solar electric system, Electric hot water system
- Garden shed, Spacious laundry with built-in cabinets, bench top and shelves
- New retaining wall in the gardens, 2-car space with manual roller door
- Large gable-type patio enhancing your outdoor area activities
- Close to schools, shops, parks, lakes, public and train transport and the proposed university
- 3.5 km to Petrie Train Station
- 300 m to Bus stop on Macquarie Dr/Colac Ct
- 1.2 km to childcare centre
- 350 m to Kurwongbah State School
- 1.0 km to IGA French's Forest and local shops
- 2.8 km to Woolworths Petrie
- 1.6 km to Lake Kurwongbah
- 7.0 km to Westfield North Lakes
- 29.8 km to the CBD