- Land Size: 1003 sqm
- Property Type: House
- House style: Lowset, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: 2 X Bay Shed / Garage Extra Height, Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains
- Kitchen: Open plan, Upright stove, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Walk-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Fan), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: 2 way
- Views: Private
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This 3 bedroom lowset brick home is perfect for your first home and is situated in a quiet cul de sac position. With a 2 Bay Extra Height Shed to the back of the property there is tons of room for the work Van / Ute or even Boat off the Street. Located within the Wimbledon Park area of Morayfield and within just minutes from shops, schools and public transport including Rail and Morayfield Shopping Centre.
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- All other bedrooms with built in robes and fans.
- Master bedroom with ensuite / 2 way bathroom Air Conditioner and walk in robe.
- Seperate Toilet and Laundry.
- Spacious easy working kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- Dining area / family area leading out to the Covered Pergola.
- Seperate front lounge room perfect for welcoming friends and family.
- Double lock up garage
- And fully fenced backyard with front solar powered gate.
- Large 7m x 6m 2 Bay Shed with Extra Height for Caravans etc.
- A Garden Shed and Bali Hut complete the picture
- All set on a generous 1003m2 quiet cul de sac block.
This property is the ideal family home you have been searching for. With the added benefits of Side Access and a good sized 2 Bay Shed for the Tools, Ute, Motorbikes or the prized Jet Ski's and Caravan too. The only thing left to do will be to decide when you would like to move in. Call Kevin Young today for further details.