- Land Size: 584 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Highset
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Timber and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Flooring: Polished and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds, Other (Shutters)
- Heating / Cooling: Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Separate, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Built-in-robe and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate and In garage
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
* 3 generous bedrooms (Master bedroom with large built in).
* Open plan L shaped lounge and dining.
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
* Updated seperate main bathroom.
* Large covered deck area perfect for entertaining during the long summer evenings ahead.
* Downstairs rumpus/utility room.
* Seperate laundry and single remote lock up garage.
* Side access with room for the Trailer / Boat
Set on a flat 584m2 block in a quiet street, close to local shopping at Westfield Strathpine or Aspley and Chermside, bus at the door and minutes to Bald Hills railway station the benefits of living here speak for themselves. Also with Bald Hills State School and St Pauls School only a short car ride away the only decision left will be when to inspect your new home or investment property. Call Kevin Young today on 0404 879 964 before this one is gone !!!