- Approx year built: 2009
- Property Type: Townhouse, Terrace, House
About this listing
Upon entry through the private paved courtyard, the ground level hosts an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is stylishly finished, with large bench space with stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances. The entire space seamlessly opens and blends with the paved private courtyard area.
The ground level is also complete with a powder room; separate laundry and access to the single car lock up garage.
The upper level of the home has 3 good-sized bedrooms with a quality sized main bathroom, the master suite with ensuite, large built in robe & private balcony. The home also features quality Daikin ducted air-conditioning throughout, higher than average ceiling height and plenty of storage throughout.
A short walk to the end of the street puts you on the train or bus network for easy access in and out of the city. With Yeronga State School and High School a short walk also, an array of parks and recreational facilities such as the tennis centre, Fairfield Gardens shopping centre and restaurants all on your doorstep this location truly is inner city living.
- Spacious 3 bedroom townhouse
- 2 bathrooms with downstairs powder room for added convenience
- 2.7m ceilings downstairs
- Open plan living/dining area
- Large kitchen with stone bench tops & plenty of cupboard space & gas cooking
- Stainless steel appliances including Fisher and Paykel dish-drawer
- Double fridge space with plumbed water access
- Daikin Ducted A/C throughout with 5 zones
- Separate laundry
- Private paved courtyard
- Street facing townhouse with direct access
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Rainwater tank
- Remote single car garage
- 7.2km from Brisbane CBD
- Walking distance to train station, bus, primary & secondary education, major shopping precincts , tennis centre, Yeerongpilly Green Development & Fairfield Gardens